Industrial packaging & Protection
FoamPack: Non crosslinked closed cell polyethylene foam range of sheet and laminates with different properties and for different applications : industrial packaging, construction, insulation, etc….
Standard closed cell polyethylene foam sheet in rolls for general packaging applications.
· Powder free.
· Reciclable 100%.
· Low density material, light weight, flexible
· Also available in antistatic grade.
Medium density, non crosslinked PE foam for industrial packaging and general converting applications.
· Water and humidity resistant.
· Flexible, light weight material, easily converted by die cutting, adhesive bonding, etc..
· Excelent mechanical properties.
· High resistance to multiple impacts.
Low and medium density polyethylene foam planks.
Foampack PL planks protect your products from multiple impacts over a wide range of drop heights with great shock absorbing, vibration insulation and buoyancy.
· Plank length: 120 to 275 cm.
· Width: 100 cm.
· Thicknesses: from 20 to 100 mm.
· PL300 density—30 kg/m3.
· PL500 density—50 kg/m3.